2. Wi-Fi: Wi-Fi subscription required. This feature is not intended for use by the driver while the vehicle is in motion. Always drive carefully.
3. This system is a driver’s convenience system, not a substitute for active driver involvement. The driver must remain aware of traffic conditions and maintain control of the vehicle.
4. Traffic Sign Recognition System is not a substitute for safe and attentive driving. Factors including weather and condition of the traffic sign can impact recognition and display of the sign. Always check traffic signs visually while driving.
5. This system is an alert system for the front of the vehicle. It is not a substitute for active driver involvement. The driver must remain aware of traffic conditions and be prepared to use brakes to avoid collisions.
6. Always check visually for vehicles prior to changing lanes.
7. Always check entire surroundings visually before backing up.